Pages

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Outdoor fun!

Hello everyone!
I’ve got an outdoor theme card to share with you today. The image and the sentiment both are from  Taylored Expression's 'From my Window' Stamp Set. I have colored the image, the cloud background and the edges of the sand  with distress inks. The sand is made by layering torn papers to add texture and dimension to my card  :)






I'm entering this card into the following Challenges:
StampandCreate Challenge:  A color Challenge

Sentimental Sundays: Challenge #156: Outdoor Fun.
A GemofAChallenge: Bring on the Sunshine.
Crazy4Challenges:No Patterned Paper.
SSSChallengeBlog: Anything Goes
SassyStudioDesigns: Hit the Beach.

Take care  :)





10 comments:

  1. Wow Fantastic card ! fab coloring of clouds and I loved the paper tearing for sand effect !

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon for our June challenge!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card, I love how you've created the background - both land and sky!!! Your images are fabulous and a lovely sentiment!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card - thank you fro joining us for the DTBST challenge over at Sassy Studios.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card.
    Thanks for playing along at AGOAC this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card...those clouds and the wonderful textured sand...Great scene! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely gorgeous and I so love the postage stamp effect with the image.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you already have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete